IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you love your purchases from Beyond the Alley. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns on regular priced merchandise to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
- All Sale items over 20% discount are FINAL SALE. All sale items under 20% can be exchanged or a credit note issued within 14 days of purchase.
Note: Beyond the Alley has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. To return / exchange an online purchase, please submit a request to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your package. Please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
2. We will send full return / exchange instruction. Returned/exchanged items must be received back to us within 7 days of return shipping instructions for a full refund and 14 days for a store credit. All returned items must be unworn, in the original condition, with tags attached.
3. Once we receive the items and & confirm they are in original purchase condition we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges for all returns and exchanges*
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.